Monday 1 December 2014

Jurassic World

Now, I don't know about you but I just so happen to be RIDICULOUSLY excited for the new 'Jurassic World' movie and the trailer made things even better.

If you haven't seen it yet then check it out below;




In honour of the new 'Jurassic World' trailer I am going to give you my top 3 scenes from the previous Jurassic Park movies.
Here we go.


3. The Toilet Scene (Jurassic Park, 1993)


If the special effects and watching a T-Rex eating a guy who's taken refuge on a toilet aren't enough to blow your mind then I don't know what else to say.
I'm still in shock that I used to watch this film when I was a child because this stuff is terrifyingly real.


2. T-rex vs. Spinosaurus (Jurassic Park 3, 2001)


Of course this was one of my favourite scenes! Two of the most ferocious and dangerous dinosaurs in a battle to the death. I was never sure who I wanted to win but it was just about enjoying the cinematic effects that were created in this scene and witnessing two magnificent giants go head to head.
Jurassic Park 3 will always be my favourite out of the franchise and this is one of the reasons why.#



1. The Raptor's set a trap (Jurassic Park 3, 2001)



The Raptor was my favourite dinosaur as a child and this scene always fascinates me. Obviously we have no idea how intelligent these creatures were but I always liked to imagine they had the ability to communicate and work together to survive...





No comments:

Post a Comment